REGISTRATION FORM LINK
REGISTRATION FEES on line accepted till October 10th, 2019
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to poster exhibition
- Final programme brochure
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee breaks from Friday afternoon to Saturday morning
Light lunch snack on Friday and Saturday; welcome drink on Thursday evening
|Registration fees in €uro||Early bird till May 15, 2019||May 16-October 10, 2019|
|VAT included||zero rated VAT||VAT included||zero rated VAT|
|ISSTD, AFTD, EMDR member||€610.00||€500.00||€695.40||€570.00|
|Student/Eastern Countries * (see listing)||€366.00||€300.00||€427.00||€350.00|
|ESTD dinner Oct. 25||€70.00||€70.00||€80.00||€80.00|
before May 15: 90% refund;
from October 1, 2019: No refund.
REGISTRATION FORM LINK
Important: before filling in the form and choosing the registration fee, please read carefully the following information.
According to your country of origin different VAT rules apply.
• Non Taxable Persons (2) from
- EU member States and outside EU (in practice all those who were not given a VAT number).
- Italian participants (see paragraph ‘c.)’ for exceptions).
• European Union registrants with a valid EU VAT number (for instance individuals who are entrepreneurs or self-employed persons), Italians excluded.
Namely, if you are a EU VAT (3) NUMBER HOLDER you possess a VAT Number which is preceded by your ISO country code: (Austria AT, Belgium BE, Bulgaria BG, Croatia HR, Cyprus CY, Croatia HR, Czech Republic CZ, Denmark DK, Estonia EE, Finland FI, France FR, Germany DE, Great Britain GB, Greece EL, Great Britain GB, Hungary HU, Ireland IE, Latvia LV, Lithuania LT, Luxembourg LU, Malta MT, Netherlands NL, Poland PL, Portugal PT, Romania RO, Slovak Republic SK, Slovenia SI, Spain ES, Sweden SE).
Full Day S.r.l. is required to check the validity of your VAT number by means of a VAT Information Exchange System, a web link to the member States’ tax system (3).
Please note: if the VAT number is not valid in the EU but only in the country of residence the fee inclusive of 22% VAT applies.
c) Italian registrants only
• I partecipanti residenti in Italia sono tenuti a versare la quota comprensiva di Iva (“Fees inclusive of 22% VAT”).
Raccomandiamo a tutti indistintamente di inserire nella scheda il numero di Codice fiscale, elemento indispensabile per l’emissione della fattura.
I liberi professionisti, oltre al numero di Codice fiscale, devono indicare nella scheda anche il loro numero di Partita IVA.
(1) VAT: Value Added Tax
(2) Taxable person: For VAT purposes, a taxable person is any individual, partnership, company or whatever which supplies taxable goods and services in the course of business.
(3) VAT Number: Registered taxable persons or entities are given a VAT Identification number in their own country. In order to use it for value added tax purposes within the EU it has to be registered in the VIES (Vat Information Exchange System).