REGISTRATION FORM LINK
Deadline for ‘standard registration rates’ expired on August 26, 2019. Updated registration fees have been posted.
– It is possible to register also for pre-conference workhops only. One day registration fee is available.
REGISTRATION FEES on line accepted till October 10th, 2019
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions (except pre-conference workshops which require an additional fee)
- Admission to poster exhibition
- Final programme brochure
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee breaks from Friday afternoon to Saturday morning
- Light lunch snack on Friday and Saturday
- welcome drink on Thursday evening
|Registration fees in €uro
Aug. 27- Oct. 10, 2019
||zero rated VAT
|ISSTD, AFTD, EMDR member
|Student/Eastern Countries * (see listing)
|Pre-conference workshop **
|One day registration fee ***
Oct. 25th or Oct. 26th
|ESTD dinner Oct. 25
Conference registration via the website will be accepted until October 10, 2019 (payments by bank transfer) and October 14 (payment by credit card).
On-site registration, by credit card or cash, will be accepted.
* Countries entitled to Eastern Countries fee:
Albania, Armenia, Azerbadjan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Rumania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Ukraine.
** Pre-conference workshops – If you have not the possibility to attend the Conference, it is now possible to register only for pre-conference workshops.
*** One day registration fee – available only for Oct. 25th and Oct. 26th.
Please note that we will not be able to include a paper in the conference program if the presenter(s) does not register to the Conference before May 31, 2019.
RETIRED ESTD MEMBERS: if you wish to attend the conference please email the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com for information about registrations and rates.
In case of cancellation after payment of the Registration fee:
- before May 15, 2019: 90% refund;
- before June 30, 2019: 70% refund
- before September 30, 2019: 50% refund
- from October 1, 2019: No refund.
REGISTRATION FORM LINK
Important: before filling in the form and choosing the registration fee, please read carefully the following information.
As of January 1, 2011 new cross border VAT rules apply within Italy and the EU (implementation of Council Directive 2008/8/EC), for further information, see http://eur-lex.europa.eu, select your country and enter the above mentioned Council Directive in the search field.
WHAT KIND OF REGISTRATION FEE APPLIES TO ME?
According to your country of origin different VAT rules apply.
Please verify before sending the registration form if your have to pay VAT or not.
a.) Fees inclusive of 22% VAT “VAT INCLUDED” must be paid by:
– Italian citizens: all Italian participants (both companies and individuals);
– EEU citizens, extra EEU citizens – individuals from any Country who are not registered in their country as “business”
– Companies and Universities extra EEU (i.e Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, Asia) if they do not have a valid official trade or commercial registration number
b.) The so called “zero-rated for VAT” fees must be paid by:
– EEU citizens – companies and individuals who registered for a VAT number, and this number exists on the EU’s VIES database http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vieshome.do?locale=en
– extra EEU citizens – Companies and Universities with a valid official trade or commercial registration number (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question about your trade or commercial registration number).
EEU VAT identification number can be verified online at the EEU official website:
c) Italian registrants only
- I partecipanti residenti in Italia sono tenuti a versare la quota comprensiva di Iva (“Fees inclusive of 22% VAT”).
Raccomandiamo a tutti indistintamente di inserire nella scheda il numero di Codice fiscale, elemento indispensabile per l’emissione della fattura.
I liberi professionisti, oltre al numero di Codice fiscale, devono indicare nella scheda anche il loro numero di Partita IVA e codice univoco e/o indirizzo pec per l’invio della fattura elettronica.
- Le società con sede legale in Italia che eventualmente versano la quota di iscrizione per un proprio dipendente sono tenute a pagare la quota comprensiva di Iva (“Fees inclusive of 22% VAT”). Specificare nella scheda: ragione sociale e sede legale, numero di Partita Iva e Codice fiscale della società.
- Enti pubblici Qualora la quota di iscrizione fosse versata da un ente pubblico/università/onlus per conto del partecipante, l’amministrazione competente, ove applicabile, può richiedere per iscritto, su carta intestata e specificando il nominativo del partecipante, l’applicazione dell’Art. 14. c. 10 L. 537 del 14/12/93 per l’esenzione IVA. La richiesta va indirizzata a Full Day Srl, Via La Spezia, 67 – 00182 Roma ed inviata via posta o via mail (email@example.com). Pregasi riportare nella scheda di iscrizione sia il Codice fiscale che la partita IVA. In questi casi sarà applicata la quota “Zero rated for VAT”.
Glossary and reference
(1) VAT: Value Added Tax
(2) Taxable person: For VAT purposes, a taxable person is any individual, partnership, company or whatever which supplies taxable goods and services in the course of business.
(3) VAT Number: Registered taxable persons or entities are given a VAT Identification number in their own country. In order to use it for value added tax purposes within the EU it has to be registered in the VIES (Vat Information Exchange System).